Regulatory Risk Project Manager
A leading Investment Bank is recruiting for a strong regulatory risk projects manager who has knowledge of the regulatory landscape and experience managing medium to large scale projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure at a leading house across multiple risk types.
- Manage portfolio of regulatory initiatives.
- Produce and maintain project plans
- Resource allocation (Internal SME’s / External Consultants)
- Manage completion of self-assessment analyses
- Implementation of remediation projects
- Work with self-assessment committees (review / challenge panels).
- Produce regulatory updates on projects for committee and senior management.
- Coordinate with multiple functions on timely completion of risk projects.
- Draft functional and technical specifications for projects.
- Manage and select when necessary the use of external consultants on projects.
- Interact with technology on new concepts applicable to regulatory risk.
- Track and report status updates on regulatory risk projects.
Qualified candidates will require:
- Strong proven experience with managing medium to large scale projects in finance.
- Knowledge of financial risk systems and projects
- Knowledge of financial markets and bank lending activities.
- Understanding of regulatory rules from major regulators.
- OCC, FRB, SEC, FINRA etc.
- Experience with current regulatory rules.
- CCAR, SCCL, FRTB, Wrong-Way-Risk etc.
- Solid experience in risk management.
- Experience of facing off with senior management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and share information.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver on time.
- Previous experience of writing clear presentations for management.
- Related risk qualifications desirable for example FRM / CFA.